Tide Contributing Guide
Before submitting your contribution, please make sure to take a moment and read
through the following guidelines.
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone participating in it is governed by the
Tide Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected
to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue Reporting Guidelines
- The Issue list of this repo is exclusively for bug reports and feature requests.
- Try to search for your issue, it may have already been answered or even fixed in the
- Check if the issue is reproducible with the latest stable version. If you are using a pre-release, please indicate the specific version you are using.
- It is required that you clearly describe the steps necessary to reproduce the issue you are running into. Issues without clear reproducible steps will be closed immediately.
- If your issue is resolved but still open, don't hesitate to close it. In case you found a solution by yourself, it could be helpful to explain how you fixed it.
Pull Request Guidelines
- Checkout a topic branch from
develop and merge back against
- If adding a new feature:
- Add accompanying test case.
- Provide convincing reason to add this feature. Ideally you should open a suggestion issue first and have it green-lit before working on it.
- If fixing a bug:
- Provide detailed description of the bug in the PR. Live demo preferred.
- Add appropriate test coverage if applicable.
Travis CI will run the unit tests whenever you push changes to your PR. Tests are required to pass successfully for a merge to be considered.